Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Friday 13 December 2013

Stalker or hopeless romantic? (or both lol)

I just read a news on Yahoo (I know, i know, i am weird for still using yahoo, shut it google fans lol). It is about Reese McKee who was 25, launched an all-out Internet search for a girl who he met last new years eve. He met her during a night where she was found sobbing because she lost her friends or something. Then they hung out for a night, before she left, he took a picture of her, which is now the proud cover photo of his 'find me my love of my life' facebook page which garnered more than 4000 fans. 


Before you go awwww..... think, don you think its creepy?

I mean, if a guy post a facebook page asking facebook people to pin and hunt me, i would b flattered, yes, but i think i will think this dude is a weirdo. When 2000 plus ppl started fb msg-ing me demanding if i am his object of affection, I will be terrified. 

I had my fair share of experience about infatuatious pursuers, so i think speaking truthfully, this will put me off than making me turn on. Unless i have a thing for stalkers, whether its real or in cyberspace. 

But then again, nowadays there is a bottomless pit of narcissistic gay people, so this act should be a perfect confession for them i guess. Think all this hype generated just for him!!!!!!! 

Well the girl deleted her social media, which i think is a justified and sane thing to do. 

"McKee noted — he explained the launch of his online search to the world. “I was hurt a long time ago. The hopeless romantic in me was locked away when he got hurt because it was too much,” he wrote. “I hope to find her. And along the way, find myself.”  "

OH JEEZ GROW UP!!!!! *Flips table*

People really read too many chick flick nowadays. 

I definitely think tat he is well fitted in the weird category. Anyone actually thinks this is romantic? z

4 comments:

  1. bunny......WUAHAHAHAHAHA
    i dun mind being stalked, which i am still....as long as they do not do anything to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhah wont u feel stressed hen u know they are out there... watching ur every move >.<

      Delete
  2. You're not weird for reading yahoo news because I do too. Hehehe... *hi-5!

    ReplyDelete