Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Wednesday 18 December 2013

COMIC: FANCY FANCY RESTAURANT

going to the posh restaurant
bear: rdy dear?
bunny: yeah

Bear: wad's wrong dear? Don you enjoy the food?
Bunny: I feel like i am in an exam hall.....
Despite going to a lot of fine dining restaurant, i can nvr really shake tat feeling of stress. z. Too many watchful eyes from the restaurant staff members. My hand are quite tired from attempting to keep them off the table lol.

Bear is doing remarkably well since he had training. Rawr. 

1 comment:

  1. no need to worry coz they got other customers to watch?:D

    ReplyDelete