Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Wednesday 11 December 2013

COMIC: WATERPARK MISHAP IN SPAIN






no joke, it did happen D=

We went to one of the largest waterpark in Europe. Wad happened is tat his float just slipped out right underneath him, not sure how tat happened. But thank goodness he jumped out right in time. (>.<)

I always thought what will happen when one just fell off the slide, well now i know lol. Luckily this is a low momentum slide, so i think we wont hav any serious injuries even if we collide lol.


4 comments:

  1. omg. must've been a scary moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is. -,- but in the end its actually quite funny lol

      Delete
  2. I thought your boardshorts flew off or something like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha my waist is too big for me to make tat happen.

      I hope i will live to see the day where something lik etat happen, not to me of course lol

      Delete