Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Sunday 15 December 2013

COMIC: BUNNY IS HERE! GO AWAY STRANGERS!!!!!

Bear: Hey! Welcome!
Fren: Hey bear, sorry to drop by with such a short notice

bear: don worry abt it! i am glad!



Bear: no.... its just tat bunny thinks you guys are eating his time with me...


I was extremely annoyed when bear told me tat his friends will drop by to do their laundry (cuz its relatively cheaper). I mean, le boyfriend is here!!!! So shoo!!! 

I am not the kind where i want my boyfriend to only see me and stay away from every body else. But I sure don like ppl coming at the oddest hours when we are suppose to have a date. 

Grrr....  He is mine for this specific time, go away!!! Bunny rawr~

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. rawr!!! bear quite scared when he saw me growling hahah

      Delete
  2. Welcome back bros, been gone for too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!!! haha thank you~~~ i hope i can stay here for a while lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. *held head high* OF COURSE muahahhahhahahahhaa

      Delete
  4. lol so did you show your death stares? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bear quickly cancel the invite when i show him this comic lol

      Delete
  5. Its time for you to learn on how to become a househusband bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EH, if i approve the visit then of course i will be a nice household bunny lo, household bunny can be fierce too!!!! RAWR!!! My territory!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. May they get burnt with pain muahahhahahahhaa

      Delete
  7. -.- wash clothes? ok, this is terlampau cheapo edi... i damn cheap also wont sampai this tahap of kecheapan.. and bear is too nice, and has always been that way, poor bunny... hhahaahah.. if i bunny, i will go to the door and put a hand over bear and make bunny stare at his friends and go: well, maybe this is not a very good time....

    and then they will terus get it and turn around...

    its better if you have only your underwear on with a tshirt :) hehe.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH RIGHT!!! cheapo until like tat. =3=
      I am very tempted, but i think i will just be the evil bitchy bunny and growl at them while climbing onto bear. When there's a good cop there will always be a bad cop lol.

      Delete