Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Thursday 19 December 2013

My Birthday Gift

Rawr~ It's me, Bear~

So... last week was my birthday. Bunny said that he started to prepare my birthday gift 2 months beforehand... so I'm kinda curious as to what he would gave me...

Time to unwrap my birthday present from Bunny~



Wrapped with a picture of the Hare and the Bear~ hehe

*drumrolls*

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

*TADA*

 Bunny made me this!!! <3


Original GameBoy consoles and the four first gen main series pokemon games. Also all 8 gym badges from Kanto.


...and this!




Game Boy Colour corresponding the three Gen 2 games, and also all 8 Jotho badges~





Bear is a happy fanboy~ <3 ...i mean fanbear~

Thank you Bunny for doing this~

9 comments:

  1. wonder how he gets his hand on all those super old console and games XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i spent a month bid bid bid bid bid D=
      the gold one quite ex wei

      Delete
  2. wow... hey so there are two bloggers here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha well technically bear n I share this blog though i iwll b the main writer =p
      well it is still called the bunny n the bear so by literal means there is 2 of us haha

      Delete
  3. omg i hate you!!!! unless you give me one of those.
    Kinda reminds me of my deprived childhood LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nice present,must be hard to find these things:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. THOSE BADGES ARE PRECIOUS! where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete