Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Saturday 8 March 2014

I love gay tutors

As a science student, you tended to meet various kind of tutors.
Being abroad and having a notorious racial identity(be it malaysian or chinese, or even japanese, there seems to be a negative connotation for some locals), you are bound to meet some tutors who always have this hidden disgust towards you. You can feel the hostility as they make you feel like the last person to be chosen in the team.Sometimes, gender matters too, as some tutors tend to favor girls. Despite your knowledge of certain matter, it doesn't really help. At all. Well, not tat i am always well prepared to be in tat situation lol.

Its rare,  I only have 3-4 encounters (i have meet more than twenty a year i think) throughout my studies. However, it will always be an everlasting experience, and a lingering sour taste in my mouth.

Hence, i am at the point where i will never pray for good nice tutors, for me, as long as the tutors don grind me with impossible questions like any infamous doctors you see in the asian community, i already thank my lucky stars and praise the powers of the beyond.

Now, i love gay tutors.

They are witty, they are funny and mostly of all they make you feel welcomed and not intimidated.

I don know whether it's me being bias since i am playing for the same team. Don get me wrong, there are some great straight tutors, but really you cant beat a gay tutor tat sings your name and prances around the room like a pixie despite being overweight. They are not afraid to destroy their masculinity and give some of the best facial expressions you would hav hope to see from Cam in Modern Family.

Another thing is tat it makes me relieve to see wad i can become in the next 20 years. Gay, married, having two cock-spaniel and being emotionally happy like any other normal human being.

Mayb not so much abt the overweight part. (.___.)

3 comments:

  1. YAY, and I will be sooo happy to be treating your pets muahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup they are sooo cool,i still keep in touch with them wonderful gay lecturers:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why no updates?? It's been awhile

    ReplyDelete