Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Friday 27 December 2013

COMIC: HERE WE R IN PARIS!!!!






sorry a bear, when ppl ask me abt paris the only thing i can think abt is how paris's macaroons taste like. hehehehhehehehehehhehe

In case u guys felt sorry for him, we did go to the towers and wad not la. (=3=) compromise, folks.

Damn satisfied with the desserts. ^_______^

But we r all much much poorer now zzz

6 comments:

  1. awww paris, the city of love. Best place for a honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawings.. But I'm a little confused, which one is bear which one is bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha the tall one is bear, the short spoilt one is bunny haha

      Delete
  3. I like your drawings..so cute!!!!! I really miss Paris now, hope can go there again and with my loved one =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! Yup its a nice place! a bit overrated cuz i don see it as a SUPER romantic place la. hhahahha but still a nice place to venture

      Delete