Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Wednesday 30 July 2014

throwback Wednesday: confrontation


This is an old post just in case.

".... u know abt me, abt wad i am." I said calmly.

"but its not like i tell u in your face, its because you r  my housemate, and you saw bear coming in and out."

"you should know that I don tell ppl that I am... wad i am." I realised tat my voice started to choke.

"and yet, a friend told me someone told a crowd in the bus that Bunny is gay."

"when he asked where did the information come from, your name is mentioned." I could feel the tears accumulating in my eyes.

I looked up the ceiling, determined that my tears will not fall. Bunny you r stronger than this. You have anticipated this since the very beginning.

But tears were fighting to get out.

"oh... ... errr... is it  unrescueble (there was no such word i think, but its meant to be can it be saved?)"?"my housemate replied sheepishly.

"I... you know what, its fine." I bolted out the room, ran into my room.

and started sobbing.

Y did i cry?

I don know... but i do know i will need days to recollect myself.




Wao, y all my popular post are about my sexuality, but i guess it is expected since these are significant events in my digital diary.

I thank all of those who sent their comforting messages on that day. It is really a bit dark
Posted on 14 March 2014

7 comments: