Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Sunday 27 July 2014

Cake Love: Line's Cony and Brown cake!

Well, anyone know what is Line? It is a wonderful messaging app that has cute stickers (wayyyyy b4 facebook's)

One particular theme of Line's stickers is my absolute favourite. Its Cony and Brown, who are a couple that kinda resonates bear and I. In fact, my current blog is named after then (link the post abt my blog name.)

This cake is peanut butter sponge and buttercream. I made it for bear as I am heading down to visit him. It is made up of fondant, as u can see corners are a bit rugged, since i am an amateur. Hey, my love for him should make up the difference lol.


5 comments:

  1. That cake is impeccable okay? Who ever disagrees should have a taste of my body slam! Haha I used to call my ex the bear too; I usually assume cony, but in real he calls me gorilla lol. Coz bunny is just too small for me to assume. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes your love for him should make up the difference,anyway the most wonderful things in this world is made of love:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and romantic. Bear is a lucky chap, and bunny too to have bear's love.

    ReplyDelete