Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Saturday 7 December 2013

so.... y the bunny and the bear

Gonna rectify this before everyone starts to laugh at me because of my name z. -,-

bunny: I am bored. bear, i want to start writing a blog again.

bear: err.... a entirely new one?

bunny: yup, now i got to think of a name.

bear: yeah you should use a new account or something.

bunny: wad name i should use.....

bear: use ur nickname? 

bunny: still  kinda traceable, then again, when ppl see my drawings they will know, provided tat there will be old readers lol. 

bear: hmm....

bunny: hmm.....

an advert caught my attention

bunny: how about...thebunnyandthebear? (i tried the bear and the bunny but it has already been taken) 

cony and brown by line
bear: that could work. its like the line's cony and brown.

bunny: actually, mayb not.

bear: y?

bunny: cuz if it is so, i will be called bunny. 

bear: and? I called you bunny. (they r our pet names)

bunny: ppl will thought tat i am a cute, bubbly, 18 year old attention seeking bottom. D=

bear: ah....

bunny: like some of the bloggers here, some ppl thought they r super hot, i don want to create that illusion. -,-

bear: well, its okay, calling u bunny is my special rights too. 

bunny: *watch the advert again* But it definitely saves me time to think of a name for my blog. NVM la!!! I am sure after reading all my rants they will find me to be a spoilt bunny. 

bear: a... can oso. 

bunny: so.... bunny and the bear it is?

bear: bunnynthebear.... like pull and bear hehe

well, yeah, pull and bear, a clothing brand

bunny:..... i am regretting it already. i hope ppl wont come here intedning to shop for clothes or Christmas gifts. zz 

So its now bunny and the bear, actually that does not rectify anything -,- , feel free to laugh at me then. 

the bear and the hare by john lewis Christmas ad
ps: i love this advert. 

my friend said: just hope visitors don't mistake it as a bear friendly site. GAWD @_@

2 comments:

  1. bunny can create that kinda illusion then tuls can create what illusion i wonder lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha u last time oso complain wa, ppl been looking up to u for the wrong reasons lol.

      Delete