Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Saturday 14 December 2013

33 month Anniversary

How long has it been?

2 years and 10 months @_@ (i think)

Two more months and its gonna be three. @________________________@

wao, time really flies.

Bear and I hav been together for tat long. I mean, some normal couples get married after knowing each other for three years, i think its actually a legit time frame.

Then it makes me ponder even more.

Are we stable? 

I am not sure, to be honest, i am not sure if i will feel tat its stable at all given tat i hav such a volatile personality.

I always wonder, how do you actually know if u are stable in ur relationship?

When u trust the person 100%? Or when u know tat u will always stick to him 100%? When you know you will give it all for the person? Or when u start to feel tat responsibility comes first after infatuation? How about when you realise that you hav been fighting less/or more? Or when you think it is getting boring?

I don know how to gauge these things.

But i feel comfortable. Being with him. I always look forward to see him, to hold his hands and fell asleep on his chest.

That is all tat matters... right?

Happy 33 month anniversary dear.

2 comments: