Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Saturday 21 December 2013

COMIC: BEFORE MEETING MY TUTOR

Meeting my tutor at 9am, slept at 4am so naturally i was not in my best condition. 
Went into the lift.
  I saw my reflection in the lift and i was like, "what the hell." so hence i try my best to amend a few things
I use a bit of my saliva to flatten my hair, rub off the stain, rub my eye bags, wear a hoodie to hide my over night shirt, and more importantly, think happy thoughts. 

So did a few correction, and i can really see that a few extra steps really make a differnece. Though i cant hide my eye bags, i assume with i-am-so-keen look and smile, i should be alright. And i was. 

But i am still pissed for waking up and going there. How i wish i am in bed. zzz din listen to the tutor at all, just stare at her with my glass like eyes while auto nodding and laugh at everything my tutor said. 




1 comment:

  1. DID YOU REALLY USE YOUR SALIVA TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR??!! OMGGGG

    ReplyDelete