Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Monday 6 January 2014

My 2013: How i came out to my siblings

I have exams in the next two weeks and I haven study at all.

As i am getting ready to study, I shall give my brain a warm up by writing something abt last year.

Nope its not procrastinating. *looks away* No seriously.

So.... Obviously i cant write something specific since a guy tried to out me with my previous blog entries 6 months ago.

A... yup, there are a lot of major events last year, heck, there's tons of stuff happening last year and this is one of them tat serves enuf relevancy for this blogpost.

To old readers, or ppl who read the 'new comer pls read' tab, I hav an old blog a few months back where I suddenly closed it down for unknown reasons.

Well, its a simple scenario. Basically one guy suddenly fb msg my real life siblings THE LINK OF MY previous blog. And to make sure my siblings can identify me he deliberately combed through my archives and chose a post where i talked abt my family.

Well, he obviously has malicious means, since he created a new fb account with only 20 friends.

Though I hav a vague idea who it is, I hav no intention to prove it or take revenge, because he did a favor for me actually as all of my siblings are very receptive.

My sibling suddenly fb msg me out of the blue: bunny, someone gave me a link.

At tat point I understand wad had happened. I replied: Listen, don read it, let me say something.

My sibling: errr i read it already.

Bunny: well, u might as well hear it from me. Yes I am gay.

My sibling: a..... ok.

Bunny: that's it? Its pretty anticlimactic i gotta say -,-.

My sibling: Of course i want to ask u a few questions, but we will meet up soon anyway.

My other sibling:" Y on earth he want to barge into other ppl's business? Bunny, I am just scared for u cuz u know our family are wackos.

aaa....... so in a way its a blessing in disguise. =X Not tat i want to thank this fella.

He even tried to start a convo with them

Unknown dude: Blog of *my real name*   

My sibling: OH, thanks now i hav something to read hahhahahaa.

Unknown dude: Ur welcome. So u know he is gay?

My sibling: He tried to hint us from time to time. But its not a big deal (I was so touched when i read this. <3)

Unknown dude: ok. 

And tat's it.

I wonder if he have the "gosh, tat did not turn out as wad i expected" moment.

But anyway, me and my siblings are getting along quite well, they are now readers of this blog too (i think since i gave them my blog address)

My sibling who read my last blog:" Bunny ur blog actually quite interesting."

*beams with pride*

But anyway, i always thought tat it is an unspoken rule tat gay ppl are not meant to out other comrades. It's a huge no-no.

We all know how painful and hard it is. How the society views us. It is just wrong, I rather u assault me, but do not bring my family into this. It goes to show how apathetic the guy is, but I guess I cannot expect everyone to hold a code of morality. Everyone has a different perception of value of things.

I shall not retaliate because i do not want to sink to your level. It's a new year, I guess I can just say thank you for ur gesture, it spun my wheel of life a bit faster but this push has a good ending for me. If this brings this person satisfaction, then I guess it's a win-win situation. If the person feels guilty about this, well i hope he knows tat i kinda forgive him.

20 comments:

  1. Perhaps he's got internalised homophobia (I think that's what they call it). Frankly, it's something (someone sharing my blog with my family with evil intentions) that I have considered when I write. All the sexual/erotic posts aside, I think they will be glad to know I have a bunch of supportive friends here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... it also occurred in my mind for a few times, but i nvr tought ppl will really do it.

      Delete
  2. I guess this explained everythg. You are forgiving indeed. Happy new year and your brothers rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haahah happy new year! yeah, tat's life =p

      Delete
  3. Lucky you lor!!! Up till today can still hear "yer, that sii gay lou" from my siblings T.T...

    Nevermind la, see how things go in the future. Too bad things didn't turn out as your anonymous home wrecker expected! Man, he must be deprived of love or live

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa, joking tone right? the sii gay lou?
      i think he is deprived of love lol

      Delete
    2. AH, i din know u r out? @_@

      Delete
  4. u were hoping for them to bash u or disown u ar? lolololol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welll, i was hoping some tear-jerking speech here and there. but beggars cant b choosers haha

      Delete
  5. What?! The person is so childish. But good that your siblings are taking it well. ;)

    P.s: I love your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah thank god for my siblings
      and thanks!!!! ^_^

      Delete
  6. That guy who outed you to your family is a real Fucktard! He is jealous of you! But most importantly, I admire how you handle this situation, and you did not even retaliate. You're the better man!

    - Ree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well tat's how life goes, there r always ppl who like conflict.

      Lol. Well i admit i was angry. Who know i might when i know tat he is the culprit. But hey i am human haha

      Delete
  7. He is just utterly burdened by insecurity lol. What did he get by doing this anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ultimate satisfaction lol.

      not sure, i will ask him one day if i manage to meet him lol

      Delete
  8. Some people have nothing better to do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow.... hmm is the person you suspect a fellow blogger? :O
    Who would do such a thing... tsk tsk....

    That bitch should be tied up and burned!!

    ReplyDelete