Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Sunday 22 December 2013

1000 hits!!!!

1000 hits!! =D

I know i know, its a relative small number, but i am glad and pleasantly surprised, i expected it to only happened after a month or so. (^___^)

To be honest, I doubt this blog will have more readers than the last time, as i rarely promote this blog. The most I did is only informing my old fellow bloggers. I am sure most of the bloggers or readers will be too lazy to add me in their blogroll, or follow me hahaha just because of all the hassle. Thank you tuls and some others for adding me to ur blogroll without me asking hahahha. But hey, this blog is meant to be warm and cozy. If it manage to b better in terms of number of readers than my last one, i am happy, if it isn't, its not end of the world either.

The main aim is to curb my itchy hands so tat i can draw and share, or vent about stupid things tat don go my way. And i think i am doing pretty well at the moment, curbing my itch and lamenting stuff i mean.

This blog is still young, and hopefully it will last. And mayb someday i get to talk abt my life without the constant fear of back lash, but for now, its a good start i think.

Thank you guys for stopping by =D


4 comments: