Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Monday 9 December 2013

COMIC: MY DAY AT THE BEACH IN SPAIN!


in case u don understand my poor handwriting: "of course since we r at the beach..."



Went to Spain for the weekend to escape winter in UK.

Its been a while since i hav tried the beach, totally forgot to close my eyes when i swam in the deep salty sea.

You can hear me screaming miles away. -,-

so folks, shut ur eyes when u dive. D=

8 comments:

  1. I was expecting speedo pics lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u naughty naughty suneo, doraemon is ashamed D=

      Delete
  2. Oh wow you're in the UK cool!!!! Spain is amazing, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!!!!!! Its the perfect holiday to escape winter!!!!

      The beach is damn fantastic!

      u been there? =D

      Delete
    2. yeahhhhh Madrid , havent been to the beach thoooo =) but i love Spain, the people there are amazing, especially ahem, the lads

      Delete
    3. I know right lol. sun glasses ON!!! I like the mentality of European beach ppl, if u don hav it don flaunt it =D

      Delete
  3. Don't forget about sunblock... Unless you want a roasted bunny... Heex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhhaha i came well prepared!!!!! *puff chest*

      mayb bear likes a black bunny hehe

      Delete