Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Monday 24 February 2014

Vaginas, vaginas everywhere

I am currently stationed in the land of vaginas. 

It's a land of mystical wonders.

Prior to the beginning if the rotation, a friend who knows I am gay grabbed my shoulder. Vincent, I have to warn you. It's gooey, bloody and disgusting and it usually fat, unattractive women, you had to put your fingers inside. You sure you r okay? 

Well... Not tat I am do much if I am not. -.-" 

I tell you.... It's.... Weird -.- 

*shivers* 

I find it a bit uncomfortable. But I guess if I am comfortable with the idea of ppl sticking their fingers in anuses, I suppose I should be okay with the idea of ppl stuffing down things into vaginas. I am not sexist lol. 

But don expect me to do tat willingly lolx 

6 comments:

  1. Meh, human overrated these days. Try cows, ewes, bitches and queens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i suppose you can say that, i don know i nvr fingered cows b4.

      Delete
  2. Don't forget to hold your breath when you have to do a closer inspection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried, but its too pungent and i am suppose to report the smell D=

      Delete
  3. i wonder what's their reaction when you inspect them,i would like to study that!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. quite normal, since i am technically like any normal inspector lol

      Delete