Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Monday 3 March 2014

My wonderful bear (bragging alert!)

Woke up at 10pm with bear after a very long nap starting 3pm (yes we r sloths). 

Bear: dear you want to eat anything? 
Bunny: not really, not really hungry. 
Bear: I think you should eat Lo. Don worry I go and buy.
Bunny: errr.... Hmm.....
Bear: you wanna eat curry?
Bunny: nah, it's a bit strong for my taste at this hour.
Bear: I can go KFC 
Bunny: KFC.... Hmmmm ok!
Bear: wad dear want.
Bunny: I want only fried chicken, only thighs, plus two hot wings.
Bear: okay *gets rdy to get up* 
Bunny: oh wait dear. I want drink sirap Bandung (rose water) 
Bear: *stops* ah? 
Bunny: don worry, got the syrup here, but we don hav condensed milk so dear has to go and buy a
Bear: errr okay... *climbing out from bed*
Bunny: ah! 
Bear: *stops* wad? 
Bunny: I feel like eating ice cream oso. Dear might as well go buy la
Bear: Okay, wad flavour?
Bunny: errr just vanilla
Bear: Hagen darz?
Bunny: only if it has discount 
Bear: okay.... *leaving the bed*
Bunny: dear!! 
Bear: *stops* yeah? 
Bunny: I feel like eating mangoes oso! 
Bear: *pats bunny's head* I hav already bought tat hehe 
Bunny: waaaa 
Bear: here are some kit Kats in case u cannot wait for the food. *kisses cheeks*

Sometimes I questioned myself wad did I do to deserve him. Hehe oh and my appetite, tat too. 


4 comments:

  1. yeah it is bragging XD hahahahahahaa

    but why the kfc there looks so tasteless one? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...was he previously trained in a fine dining establishment? So attentive! You are so blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. which KFC you got laaaaaaa. And his sweetness! Okay, I will test on T when I'm in Chiang Mai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why the 2 chickens at the centre look more brownish?and you eat 2 times more then me@.@

    you must felt 'warm and fuzzy' when he take care of you,hehehe:D

    ReplyDelete