Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Sunday 16 February 2014

Happy 3 year anniversaryyy

Three years.

It's that long.

Long enuf to get married lol. No bear, I am not hinting anything hahahahhaha.

The future is still long and hard. I don't know how this bubble will maintain itself when we are no longer in the same country. 

I am afraid actually of the unknown past. But I should focus on the positive here. It's three years, it's quite a feat compare to a lot of couples (or ex couple) I know. 

So for now, bear I hope we have many more years to come. 

Happy three year anniversary. 



8 comments:

  1. KEEP UP! You will be one pair to look up to, even with the current score! I wouldn't mind showing up as the heng dai if there's a wedding hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah you will be appointed to deal with teh kepo aunties =D

      Delete
  2. Happy 3rd. Geographical challenges coming up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, mayb in a year's time. i don think we will be celebrating our anniversary together nxt year =x

      Delete
  3. Happy 3rd Anniversary to you and Bear. May you two have many more years together sweetly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 3rd anniversary,time past by very fast eh?later it will be 5th,7th and beyond for you guys:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha hopefully so! life is so unpredictable hahaa.

      Delete