Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New years wishes

Bla bla resolution, bla bla life bla bla epiphany, bla bla my year is so eventful humblebrag bla bla

Its 4.20 in the morning, i will write about those 2morrow, since it is a ceremonial thing for everyone, including yours truly.

Happy new year everyone.

You know, random quip, yesterday i was playing games until 5am in the morning while Bear was sleeping beside me. When I finished, I made a poor attempt to snuggle into Bear for warmth cuz it is getting cold. Then suddenly he gently hugged me and ran his hands up and down on my arm, trying to give me warmth.

All this, while he was in deep slumber.

As i snuggled, i could help but feeling blessed. Life is good.

again, hav a great year everyone. =D

1 comment: