Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Saturday 25 January 2014

Being a christian doesnt make u right

Hi guys, sorry for the long overhaul. Exams came and went, now I am busy doing some project thing. Yeap. Life. Trying to get some rest, but things kept piling up. This is one good thing abt being a science student; you don’t really have a good rest if u will it. You are just delaying things. There seems to be no end.

Anyways, speaking  abt science student’s professionalism, I recently had a weird scenario on fb.

As I was procrastinating like always on fb, I came across an article shared by a dude who is both a junior doctor and a holy Christian at the same time.

His title is the mark of the beast is coming, as stated in the bible 2000 years ago.

It is an article about Europe babies are forced to have microchip implanted in their arms.

And this mark of the beast shenanigan is basically in the last chapter of the bible, they predicted that at the end of time, satan or wad not put the mark of the beat on everyone and Christian will have a hard time waging war against this. Honestly, to me it sounds like an anti-government message, and if u resist long enough, you will be ensured rapture. Rapture as in you will be born again. Born again as in, you will go to heaven.  And a few years ago, people seem to think that this mark of the beast is some microchip thing. I am not too sure myself, so don screw me if my knowledge abt the bible is horribly wrong. I am a Christian btw =p

The minute I saw the article, I recognize the picture shown is in fact a bio stamp. A bio stamp is more of a marker to show how well are u, in terms of fluid balance, temperature yada yada. Its no microchip.

And just to make sure, I googles it and it is a bio stamp, so I try to give him a benefit of a doubt by reading the article. The article has no source, and the government has no official news abt forcing microchip into people, which if you rationally think abt it, its kinda stupid if it’s a forced policy. There are no other articles abt this, so naturally I assume its fake.

So, on good faith, because I know he is a keen medic so he appreciated the impact of sharing false panic induced news, I posted a comment, “xx, that’s a biostamp, and there is no official news or a reliable source with this. So I think this is fake….”

After a few hours, I realized, to my surprised, my comment is deleted.

Wwwuuudddddd?

He still shared the news.

I don’t really understand, I don’t think my comment offended him, though by right as a medic he should check the validity of the article anyway. So y he deleted my comment, except: one, he strongly disagreed that it was fake, two, he realized it was fake, so just to save face he deleted my comment.

I don’t mind anything actually, because there are a lot of dumb ppl on fb, but knowing that this article is fake, yet he still continue sharing it, if it isn’t his pride, it should be his religion. Or…. He just thinks that this gets him more likes, and my comment will prevent him from tat.

Gosh, really, none of the options really put him under a good light.

I was so tempted to annoy him by playing dumb and comment once more, adding ‘strange, someone deleted my comments.’

Or just be straight forward and said, ‘xx why my comments disappeared?’

Well, but I don’t want to be rude, so I just turned a blind eye.

But really, if u share something based on religion and you used religion to justify wad is clearly not right. I sincerely think it’s a wakeup call to reflect on whether you truly are on the right path or not.

Being a religious Christian, is not the same as being holy or closer to God. It is good for you and your faith if you hang out with the down to earth Christians. However this can work both way, you can easily sunk to a cult level if you are with like-mind, twisted people.  

So really, guys think abt it, if at one time where you are telling yourself: its okay to do this, I am doing this for God. Or its okay for doing something bad to others because they r non-believers and they won’t mind. Stop, breath and think.

3 comments:

  1. I guess when the End of Days does come, the signs would be so "in your face" that you won't need some dodgy article on FB to convince people. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any overly religeous people are a hazard to humanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. The line between pious and fanatic is marked by the pencil of rational thinking.
    Just a thought, sometime, its more like a metaphorical interpretation rather than a literal ones. Things like horsemen, marks of the beast could have other meanings.

    ReplyDelete