Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Tuesday 14 January 2014

35th month anniversary

One more month and its official, I am together with bear for three years.

Ugh, this only shows how old we have become.

To be honest, despite being together for so long, I don’t think it really counts. Y? Cuz we are having a long distance relationship, I mean, if u trust each other enuf, you practically live in a sweet couple bubble where you only rmb the good stuff abt each other. Your time of being together is significantly shorter, so does your chance of having an argument. Technically, you only enjoy the great bits of being in a relationship.

Minus the body warmth and the cuddling.

Boy, I do miss the cuddling from time to time, I realise I yearn that more than usual lately. Hence our visits seem to be more and more frequent. Maybe I am getting older and I appreciate that genuine care don come by easily.

Or mayb I just don’t mind the atrocious transportation fees anymore, or the long train hours doesn't seem as daunting as it used to be. Money and time is always a factor so I am thankful that both of us are not plagued by that problem. Mainly I, since studying is never my main priority despite me being a science student, I care just enuf to get me to be an average student (not borderline failing student mind you).

But anyways, I am popping by again to see him in a week’s time. It certainly burnt a hole into my wallet, but I will deal with tat problem later, like when I do not have enuf money to buy food hence starving to death. 

Life is good for now.


Happy 35th month anniversary bear, and I can’t wait for our three year anniversary!  

6 comments:

  1. LDR and 3 years counting, that's very admirable. I wish you both many many happy years to come <3 <3 <3 you two are inspiration to us all le!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, i wont go as far as inspiration =__= but for now i shall indulge in this delusion of grandeur and bask in this compliment muahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Oo impressive!! You must share more about how you did it to me xD Congratulations first!! wish both of you have many many 3 years!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well... i jz progress like any other human being while taking in a pinch of salt. lol.

      thanks!!

      Delete