Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Thursday 9 January 2014

COMIC: NINJA BUNNY!!





Bear complained tat i am too fast and nimble especially when we r in the middle of a crowd. I nowadays always make a habit to stop and look back to make sure bear isnt too far off.

And he usually is lol.

9 comments:

  1. Haha... my ex always complained that I walked too fast and left him behind and that we didn't walk like a couple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it is in public unless you guys are holding hands how the hell one can walk like a couple? =_=

      Delete
  2. Remind me of Sena from Eyeshield 21!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh eye shielf 21!! ppl keep telling me its a good manga. Is it like kuroko basketball? =3

      Delete
  3. Well, bunny usually hops faster than a bear ma. No pun intended. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaa, but bear's stride is bigger than bunny's ma =p

      Delete
  4. more like the ninja and the samurai. *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete