Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Monday 4 August 2014

Another shift of pace

Ugh, as i said in my previous blogpost, i am now in another phase of my education.

Sometimes i don really like my university timetable, it shifts every 4 weeks, and i always need to get a few days to get use to it. The study hours changes, the people i meet, the placements changes, the things i hav to racked up in my brains changes too. Friends have to actively find time for each other, so does being with Bear. And the fact tat my current accommodation has no internet does not help at all.

Am i too rigid in a sense? I do enjoy the shifts and the non monotonous routine, but really, after you get past tat hot blooded ideology i wonder why people find it exciting at all. Or mayb i am just getting older and grumpier.

Anyways, this is a feeble attempt to rant and explain my lack of updates. But you guys will see more of me now. hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment