Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Tuesday 22 July 2014

COMIC: Facebook red people?



The top is not me if u r wondering. WHO THE HELL CALLS HIMSELF BUBBLE TEA PRINCE!!!!!!
I always complain abt these kind of ppl while accidentally stumbled onto them to bear. So, might as well start drawing them. I hav no guts to comment on their weird photos and face the warth of their fb fans lol.

But seriously, COLD THEN WEAR SOMETHING LA.

6 comments:

  1. LOl, should be the other way round; its so hot to be naked out there lololol~

    Oh well, its kinda weird these days; the standard is just; superficial lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this trend is been here for a very long time. And the trend is going to be here for a very long time lol

      Delete
  2. those gays who posted their naked pics on FB are just attention seeking sluts (ass). but well, they might just do it now cuz later when they age, cannot do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know the most intriguing part is, i even see straight guys doing it. @@ i know stereotyping is wrong, but still...

      Delete
  3. hahaha...I recently watched an episode of 康熙来了 and it was about FB pics too!

    ReplyDelete