Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Throwback wednesday: You know exams is near when...

Hey guys I figured I would post my old post from my old blog cuz i feel like its such a waste letting them rot in my blog. The order is decided by its page view. Hope you guys dont mind! =D
Post on the 12/11/10 (I know is that old) >.<
==============================================

1. You are eating alone as your medic friends have, quoted: no time for food. (they resort to energy bars)

2. Your medic friends who do come end up discussing whether a melted ice cream you left on the table is like a cell that undergoes apoptosis or necrosis.

3. You haven seen most of your medic friends for more than 1.5 weeks.

4. People start referring their butts as "gluteus maximus"

5. Female medic students look more..... unpresentable since they stop applying make-up. and show up with unruly hair and flip flops

6. Your friends who at least care for you wrestle your computer and paper craft box away from you and lock it in their room. (I put up a good fight but i think its kinda impossible to beat two 184cm guys (>_<))

7. There's a weird westerner wearing a bandage with the words "must win!" in Mandarin on her head in the study room

I think i need to buckle up too.

BUNNY would like to thank those who wish me luck in the previous two exams related post~
signing out. XD

1 comment: