Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Wednesday 23 July 2014

TB wed: COMIC: my first time coming out to a straight guy

post was posted on 30/1/2013












Its my fault for even suggesting tat i am gay. I told him tat my boyfriend got me my rilakkuma, which is true and he kept pestering me. I have a habit of not lying abt my sexuality to ppl (apart from acquaintances), i usually divert the topic with jokes and smiles.

He is a straight guy.

we jz know each other for 4 months. 

GAwd wad did i throw myself into????

But he is exceptionally nice, he said he wont disappoint me. -_-

well, let's see how awkward i can be when i see him tomorrow in lectures. =\

================================
2014: We r still friends, though we had our ups and downs, the friendship still survives. i think. 
more abt tat nxt time. 
  



6 comments:

  1. cute drawings:) and i hope I could do the same too one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, i think one has to be really sure about themselves to do it z

      Delete
  2. It's a great thing! I have to be frank; no straight guys know who I really am yet. Except for one who accidentally found out but still decided to keep quiet and still is a super nice gummi bear hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i thought you have gone all out from the looks of your blog@@

      Delete
  3. Got time to color this time! Anyway, I think you have gotten used to declaring your sexuality. Time to do the Full Monty perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *furiously shaking my head*
      My heart cannot take it T_T

      Delete