Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Thursday 10 July 2014

COMIC: Sports hassle





I hav no idea why (and i don want to know), but really y suddenly so many sporting events are happening at once -.- Evryone is talking abt it, and i hav to keep reminding them how unexcited i am abt sports in almost every conversation. Someone need to come up with something like: weekly 1 minute sports summary, or something. ps: sorry for the lousy pic quality, cuz my phone cam isnt the best one around. But I am gonna get a new phone soon =D if i still hav motivations to draw lol.

2 comments:

  1. you got the bunny ear this time,before this don't have...or you hide it...glad you're back:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha at least you know its bunny ears =D

      yup, hope this will last... haha

      Delete