Hi guys!! This is a blog made by a bored, gay malaysian dude in UK. Join me in my attempts of balancing out my life while enjoying a few amateurish web-comic and hopefully some arts and crafts along the way =D . Feel free to drop me an email =3

Thursday 10 July 2014

slow, smooth but not steady.

Well, life has its own whims.

Today as I finished my work, I slowly floated back to my new flat. I watched some anime, I studied and... that's it? I have worked quite a bit, progressed through diff stages of life, and recently got a breakthrough and now on to a new one, which will changed again in another... let say 3 weeks?

Stability. That's what everybody wants, but when u achieved that, life gets a bit.... well, predictable. My life is fluctuating at a constant rate, so much that, when i suddenly came to a pause, i feel uneasy. I feel strangled and chained. Being a grownup that yearn for stability isnt a part of me, yet.

But i am not emo, i am just feeling a bit empty, or in a Malaysia's term:  SIENZ.

Well.

Thats y i am here again. I pushed this blog away cuz i am too busy, but i am still come back to it, hoping tat it will give me a chance to be whimsically eccentric.

I cant be bother to promote, or even venture other people's blog, i apologise for that, for those who link me and wad not. Lets keep this pace for now.

slow.

hopefully smooth

but not steady.

2 comments:

  1. you broke up with jason ke? sayangnya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no no no, I am still great with Jason. Well moving through diff stage of life doesn't mean it has to have anything to do with love.

    No worries we r fine. Thanks for actually keeping track lol

    ReplyDelete